Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Deaf, Dumb or Blind for the Good News?





  I have been a christian for a while now, and am addicted to the word. I study the bible allot, I have accepted Christ as my savior and truly understand the Gospel. WITH ALL MY HEART-MIND-BODY and SOUL.  After that day when I truly "Got it" , a saved person understands what I mean by "Got it" ,  I felt drawn to spreading this GOOD NEWS to everyone who has never understood, or has ignored it. After all if God can save me, He will save anybody. I have had my generous fair share of some sin I tell ya!  Anyway, I get all piped up on the Word....  arm myself for the battle.... talk a good talk.... and then..... KIRPLUNK!  I wuss out !  I guess I start to feel like I just don't know enough, or I might have missed something and if someone asks me about that one thing and I don't have an answer for them I might push them even farther from God, cause I know when I was lost I looked for people for answers instead of the book. And if they did not have an answer I would say " Some bible thumper you are " ! Come preach to me, and you don't even have an answer for my question!  After all, knowing about dinosaurs is very important knowledge when it comes to my eternal life !  Did ya pick up on my sarcasm there? 

    So one thing I hate about me is the KIRPLUNK part I mentioned. Now I know some of you will have some clever thing to say about that to make me feel better and tell me not to let anything stop me from spreading the word, but I'm not looking for an answer. I know what I got to do, I just have to build my courage up! Easier said than done, So I will pray for the direction The Lord wants me to go.



Do you have something holding you back from spreading the Good News? Please share I am interested, as other are to.


No comments:

Post a Comment